Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Pieces Are Coming Together

I received a large package from UPS yesterday, I bet by now you can guess what was in it. It was everything for my camera rig, except the camera and the shoulder mount. Very exciting stuff, although it's a bit of a tease. I sat and played with my new toys for about five minutes before a thought set in. All of this nifty stuff is useless without the camera.

However, I had to call Adorama Customer Service today to correct an issue with billing (they were very polite and helpful, and quickly solved my problem) and I found out the camera is shipping today, which, if the accessory package is any indication, means the camera will be here tomorrow. If that should be the case, I'm hoping to pick it up before heading to Maryland for the weekend. That way I can learn how to use the darn thing, and shoot some test footage of my buddy and I riding ATVs.

Super excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave

    Delighted to read that Adorama's friendly CS staff were able to sort out the billing issue quickly, and I hope you have lots of fun with your new gear.

    If you ever need advice or after-sales support, you are most welcome to contact me directly.

    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

    http://helenoster.blogspot.com
    helen.oster@adoramacamera.com

    ReplyDelete