Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today's Shoot with the Canon T2i

I would like to start by saying, I now know why so many people buy cameras and make indy films. It is a hell of a lot of fun to do.

The camera performed amazingly. I knew going into this that keeping focus would be a problem, and it was, but nevertheless, the shots still came out great. If I had my shoulder mount and follow focus, I think it would have been less of a problem. Instead I did a lot of run and gun with a monopod.

Two things to add to my camera bag: extra battery. It ran furiously for about 5 hours, and died. Not to bad, it just slowed down the shoot to recharge, but by that point it was lunch time anyhow, so no real time lost.
The second thing for the camera bag is sunscreen. I have the craziest looking farmers tan ever now.

No comments:

Post a Comment